Forums » News and Announcements

fact that we wer

• February 14, 2020 6:41 AM EET

CHARLESTON, S. Cheap Jerseys .C. -- Matt Willms scored 22 points and Dominic Artis finished an assist shy of a triple-double in UTEPs 85-75 victory over Western Michigan on Friday at the Charleston Classic.The Miners (2-1) will play for fifth-place in the eight-team tournament on Sunday. Western Michigan (1-3) fell to 0-5 all-time in the Charleston tournament after losing all three in 2008 and its first two games here this week. The Broncos will try and end that streak in Sundays game for seventh.Willms, a 7-foot-1 junior, powered UTEP after it had squandered almost all of a 12-point lead and was up just 64-62. Willms had a basket, blocked Brandon Johnsons shot on the other end, then hit a foul shot to help the Miners regain control.Artis had 20 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists.Tucker Haymond had 20 points to lead Western Michigan. Wholesale Jerseys 2021 . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Wholesale Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ ;. But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Florida Panthers are off to a good start on improving their play in overtime.Vincent Trocheck scored two goals, including the game-winner in overtime, to lift the Panthers to a 4-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night.The Panthers only won one of seven overtime games last season, but have beaten the Devils in the extra period twice this season.It was a great win for us tonight. I didnt think we played a great game, but we found a way, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said.Trocheck poked in a rebound past Cory Schneider after his initial shot was blocked with 43.4 seconds left in overtime.There were three of us on the rush so they gave me the lane and I took the shot, Trocheck said. Schneider is a good goalie and made the first save, and then the puck came back to me and I put in the rebound.Denis Malgin and Aaron Ekblad also scored for the Panthers and James Reimer made 33 saves. Reimer started in place of Roberto Luongo, who has lost his last three starts.Pavel Zacha, PA Parenteau and Travis Zajac scored for the Devils and Schneider stopped 25 shots.Devils wing Taylor Hall had a point blank shot on a breakaway 37 seconds into overtime but Reimer stopped the shot.We had some chances. I had a breakaway, the puck wouldnt stop rolling. Id love to have that one back, Hall said.Zacha tied the score 3-all with 3:55 left in the third period. Zachas shot from the slot beat Reimer for his first NHL goal.It was a good feeling, at the moment, when it was 3-3, Zacha said. Id feel much better if we won the game.The teams traded goals 20 seconds apart early in the third.Trocheck extended the Panthers lead to 3-1 when he took a nice feed from Jaromir Jagr in the right circle and one-timed the puck past Schneider at 4:29.The Devils answered when Parenteau took a pass from John Moore in the right circle and beat Reimer to cut the deficit to 3-2.When you look at the baseballl game (Wednesday) night, leads arent a for-sure thing, Reimer said. Wholesale Jerseys 2020. We battled hard and Troch came up with a big goal in OT.The Devils were behind 2-0 and 3-1 but took the game into overtime.I liked the fact that we were able to find a way to be able to come back and get a point, being down two, Devils coach John Hynes said. Theres lots of positives to be able to take out of that.The Devils closed to 2-1 on a power-play goal by Zajac, whose shot was blocked but deflected off the skate of Panthers defenseman Alex Petrovic and into the net with 1:56 left in the second.After going 0 for 7 on the power play in Tuesdays 2-1 loss to Boston, the Panthers converted on their first two opportunities.The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on a power-play goal by Ekblad. Keith Yandle passed from the slot to Ekblad high in the left circle. Ekblads one-timer got by Schneider with 7:02 left in the first.Florida stretched its lead to 2-0 on Malgins power-play goal at 6:44 of the second. Malgins shot from low in the right circle went past Schneiders glove. The 19-year-old recorded his first NHL goal on Tuesday against Boston.Game notes Jagr played in his 1,640th NHL game, passing Dave Andreychuk and moving into sixth all-time on the league list. Next up: No. 5 Chris Chelios (1,651) and No. 4 Mark Recchi (1,652). The earliest Jagr could pass Gordie Howe (1,767) for the NHL record would be in the second half of the 2017-18 season. ... Gallant said C Nick Bjugstad (hand) and LW Jussi Jokinen (lower body) could be back with the team as early as next week. ... The Devils played their first game since a 3-1 victory at Tampa Bay on Saturday. ... Devils Cs Reid Boucher and Jacob Josefson were scratched.UP NEXTDevils: Visit Tampa Bay on SaturdayPanthers: Visit Washington on Saturday ' ' '